This the updated classroom schedule for the month of October 2019.
- 7 October Coil Rope Fabric Basket (Pat Paxton) – 1:00 to 4:00; Cost: $10.00; Supply List: Cotton clothes line, 1-1/4th yard of small print fabric; fabric glue; thread to match your fabric; zigzag foot for your sewing machine; basic sewing supplies (check this site for your basic sewing supplies list)
- 8 October Painting – 5:00 – ? (Sherry Wilfong); Cost: $25.00
- 9 October Sit and Sew – 10:00 to 3:00
- 11 October Stained Glass Leave Table Runner (Deb Ann) – 1:00 to 4:00; Supply list: 1/4 th yard border fabric; four fat quarters for leaves or scrapes (with the largest piece being 8″ x 14″); one and 2/3 yard fabric for background; thread to match leaves; fusible web will be supplied; basic sewing supplies; Please note: You can buy your border fabric later – you will not get to it in class.
- 14 October Fabric Bucket (great gift idea and easy); Cost: $10.00; Supply list: Two fat quarters (one for inside and one for outside); thread to match your fabric; basic sewing supplies.
- 15 October Painting class – 1:30-4:30 (Melissa Totten); Cost: $30.00 for class and supplies; Come paint something new each time. She will supply paint, canvas and brushes needed for each class.
- 22 October Halloween Wall Hanging (Joann Cordell); 10:00 am to 4:00 pm; Cost – $10.00′ Supply list is currently pending; Lunch will be provided and is FREE!
- 22 October Painting – 5:00 pm (Sherry Wilfong); Cost: $25.00; This is a NEW beginner painting class.
- 25 October Painting Party (Melissa Totten); 5:00 to 8:00 pm; Cost – $30.00; Come try your hand at painting. Great fun. Something new each class. Open to everyone.
- 29 October Stitch and Fold Table Topper/Wreath (Brenda Mann); Cost: $20.00; Supply list: Back of the topper/wreath – 5/8 yard of fabricFront of the topper/wreath – 5/8 yard of fabric; Center applique – 1/2 yd fabric; thread to match; temporary marking pen; 2/3 yard pellon firm stabilizer (available at the shop); 2/3 yards wonder under; basic sewing supplies.
Coil Rope Fabric Basket (Pat Paxton)
Stained Glass Leave Table Runner (Deb Ann)
Halloween Wall Hanging (Joann Cordell)
Stitch and Fold Table Topper/Wreath (Brenda Mann)
Should you have any additional questions, please call Debbie Walker at 304 653-4150.
You Might Have Missed:
Fall Into Quilting - 19 October 2017
Spring Into Quilting
Another Outstanding "Fall Into Quilting Retreat" for 2018!
Block of the Month for 2019 Is Here!
Fourth Annual Fall into Quilting Retreat - 18 - 20 October 2018
Class Cancelled - English Paper Piecing - 18 March 2020
Calhoun County Quilt Class Scheduled!
Let's Talk About Class Attendance
Upcoming West Virginia Quiting Events
Remember When? How About An Old Fashioned Quilting Bee!
Get Up...Get Out...Shop Small - 25 November 2017
2018 West Virginia Quilt Festival
Very Exciting News!
May's Mystery Project of the Month Supply List
December 2019 Class Schedule
Ironing Board and Travel Irons for Quilters and Crafters
2018 Block of the Month
Whew! Such a busy time...!
Pillows with many colors and styles at Deb Ann's Fabrics
2018 Quilt Market Finds - Missouri Star Quilt Company
New Class Added - Beginner's Knitting Class
Fall Into Quilting 2020
Sewing Machine Repair and Scissor Sharpening - 21 October 2017
Deb Ann's Fabrics - Hillsboro, West Virginia